Like my words?… WORK WITH ME!
Hello! I’m Sam Ozer and I’m a social media manager, blogger, and freelance copywriter – I love words! It’s me that set up Growing Up Two, primarily to voice my thoughts, rants, and observations on motherhood and life in Turkey, but also to showcase my writing and creative skills.
I’m happy to discuss freelance opportunities as, let’s face it, raising kids is costly and the extra cash goes a long way towards supporting the life I want for my family.
I am always happy to hear from companies, brands, PR, press or media that may have opportunities relevant to me or my audience. I have a strong background in travel, food, lifestyle, and parenting.
PRODUCT REVIEWS, SPONSORED POSTS, AND PRESS TRIPS
I am happy to review products relevant to readers – especially those aimed at making the lives of family travelers, visitors to Turkey and parents in general, easier. I’m also keen to review and highlight:
- Family-friendly travel destinations – holidays, hotels, restaurants, excursions, and activities (Turkey, UK and abroad). I am also willing to discuss sponsored and press trips to relevant locations.
- Toys and games – board, digital, i-pad or mobile apps and games, educational downloads.
- Books – traditional, downloads and e-books.
- Parenting – Mother/child beauty products, launches, and fashion.
- Food and drink – new or existing products and brands.
Please do keep in mind that I am always honest.